Eric Morrison on 3/26/03 3:35 PM wrote:

> I was getting really frustrated.
> Especially in Entourage, it would take forever just to refresh the
> interface after deleting an email. This was really, in the long run,
> unusable although I've been tolerating it for quite a while. Now, the
> updates are nearly instantaneous!

Just FYI. It may help to rebuild the database in Entourage. It can become
rather bloated over time and cause it to be slow and unstable. To do this,
simply hold down the Option key when starting up Entourage. You will be
presented with a dialog box with info on rebuilding the database (this also
works with Outlook Express).

-Mark