hi I am looking into buying an ipod.  I have a powerbook g3 wallstreet with
an oarngelink firewire cardbus card.  I have read at the apple site how it
syncs with itunes but I was wondering to what degree.  I have os 9.2.2.  In
Itunes all my music is named but I was stupid and the real mp3 files on my
hard drive are just named track1 and track1#2 and so on.  If I get an ipod
and sync it will it keep all my track names and playlists?  Also If anyone
has used an ipod with the orangelink firewire card and has had problems
please tell me.

thx
nick