Hi:

Hoping one of you sharp troubleshooters can assist me with this ...
I've come back from Spring Break and now cannot connect to the internet
or access email from my ethernet cable/connection at school.  I'm sure
the cable is okay ... nothing has changed over break.

What is different is that under the System Preferences - Network menu
shows up different. I used to enter two items (the IP Address & the
Router #) and everything was great.  Now, I am able to enter in the IP
address (manually), but have no way of inputting the Router # (it now
claims it provided by the PPP Server).  This message (provided by the
PPP Server) - I've never seen before.

Can anyone clue me what to change to get back online.  I did update to
10.2.4 around that time, but was online several days after updating to
10.2.4 before leaving for break.  So I don't think updating to 10.2.4
broke my connection ...

Any ideas ... my Tech Coordinator is entirely PC oriented and not much
help.  She has stated nothing on the server changed, so it's got to be
with me.  At the Jr. High I can still use DHCP and it works  ... we use
static addresses at the high school.

TIA

Bryan Forbes - Business Education
Blue Ridge School District #18
Bellflower/Farmer City/Mansfield, IL
Macintosh is to Windows as Dvorak is to Qwerty ...