RE; My opinion, I did not repeat entire message, Anyway, I love my 2meg
digital camera,I knew little of photography,however, the ability to
shoot vast numbers of pictures and then printout only the two or three
without blemishes has just made a world of difference in useing a
camera,otherwise for me it was just too frustrateing and expensive to
enjoy takeing pictures because of all my beginners mistakes.even if you
plan to become a film photographer, a digital is the way to learn,and
you will,I also think that pretty soon you will begin to get results
you had not thought possable, just because learning is so affordable.
as for me my nikon 775 was $299 at best buy plus extended warranty, as
compared to a film camera I never used enough because processing a
hundred pictures only a few of which I want is expensive as heck, I
made it all back with the first car I rewired with it.just my luck so
far. best wishes