Thanks for the help..will try it tomorrow...btw...it is Netscape 4.8... I
was using 4.79 for quite a while then saw something on Applelinks about it
and checked it out...It has ben very stable since i put it on back in
January...no crashes at all.  I was thinking of going to N/S 7 but have been
told that there are a lot of problems with it..This Pismo also has Jaguar on
it
Regards,
Mike K