Mike K wrote:
> Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 23:37:20 -0500
> From: "K." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Bouncing Messages...A Real Pain...
>
> Thanks for the help..will try it tomorrow...btw...it is Netscape 4.8...
> I was using 4.79 for quite a while then saw something on Applelinks
> about it and checked it out...It has ben very stable since i put it on
> back in January...no crashes at all. I was thinking of going to N/S 7
> but have been told that there are a lot of problems with it..This Pismo
> also has Jaguar on it
> Regards,
> Mike K

I started using Netscape 7 in X, almost the same as my 4.7.9 in OS 9,
but it handles HTML e-mail better and you can also turn it off and just
send regular typed e-mail. Had trouble transferring everything from 9 to
X so I installed Netscape 7 classic on 9 then went back to X installed 7
and everything transferred easily, setup is almost the same as in 4.7.9.
Tried using Apples Mail, but could never get the settings right, I have
multiple accounts, just 3. and they are easy to work with in Netscape.
Whenever I had 300 or more e-mails in a couple of folders Apples Mail
seemed slow, Netscape is fairly quick. Someday probably use Apples Mail
as it is Apple and probably everything will be integrated in the future,
iPhoto, iMovie, iTunes and of course Safari, hope they release it soon,
an integrated Mail with Safari. Using 10.2.4 on Ti 500. By the way you
can also use your OS 9 Browser or e-mail client in X.