20030619
Hi all
<snip>
 I lost a lot of money three months ago and I am still waiting for the
powerbook I was told had been sent to arrive. Even The email address I had
for the seller was bogus  (NO BEFORE ANYBODY JUMPS ON THE WAGON WITH THE
WRONG END OF THE STICK IT WAS NOT WEGNER MEDIA IT WAS SOMEONE WHO CONTACTED
ME VIA EBAY) MORE FOOL ME.
Keep your fingers crossed
Vicki
-----

When someone contacts you "off-ebay" about an item they can give you a heck of a deal on....really, when were you born, yesterday.

If they cheat eBay, why not you?

Kinda like here at our restaurant. If my employees were to see me cheating the IRS big time or taking sanitation shortcuts to save money, they'd probably not be very disinclined to cheat me--stealing food, etc. You'd be surprised how honest people are with others they see as honest. And we lose almost nothing to employee theft or customer bad checks (yes, we take personal checks).

Caveat emptor, but the Golden Rule works, too!

Jim

--
Tanglewood Ordinary Restaurant
On the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Landmarks Register