Hi all

 Never bought anything from this firm.  But I do tend to buy things from the
states a lot as even with shipping you can save a lot off the UK prices.

On the shipping side I tend to have to wait at least 10 days for the goods
even with express. and  around the three week limit is normal for most
things.

It depends if the seller has sent it surface post or air.

I have waited for 7 weeks getting very upset and sending not so nice emails
to the seller only to have to eat humble pie and say sorry! in the end
because the postal stamp say's it was sent the day the seller stated.

All I have herd about this seller is bad news so far but be optimistic
And have patience, But not too much! At least you have a name and address.
And even if they arrive broken you can get your money back as you will have
a receipt .

 I lost a lot of money three months ago and I am still waiting for the
powerbook I was told had been sent to arrive. Even The email address I had
for the seller was bogus  (NO BEFORE ANYBODY JUMPS ON THE WAGON WITH THE
WRONG END OF THE STICK IT WAS NOT WEGNER MEDIA IT WAS SOMEONE WHO CONTACTED
ME VIA EBAY) MORE FOOL ME.

Keep your fingers crossed

Vicki