---------------------------ORIGINAL MESSAGE

From: "Laurence TeknoLiber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Wallstreet memory > 192MB ?
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 14:47:53 +0200

I have read (on Apple's site) that the 266MHz Wallstreet will
only accept 192MB RAM (64 + 128 in top slot), but I recall
hearing that someone had fitted more...

I have a 256MB SO DIMM from a PB Ti 550. Will this work ?

Laurence

My WallStreet 266MHz has a 128Mb on the lower slot and a 256Mb on the top slot, but this is recognized as a 128Mb, for a total of 256Mb.

I tried to run OS X.1.5 on it but it was too slow. I've heard that X.2 it is better, but I'm hesitating... I know OS9.x well, and do not want to spend another $100 on a system that may be still too slow...

Best regards.
Hugo Diaz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

"The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter is that his name
wasn't Henry Porter"