I ran 10.1.2 to 10.2.5 on 233MHz with RAM from 192 - 384 MB and a 20GB HD.
It is reasonable to work with unless you are planning to do high-end graphic
or video editing.

I have since upgraded to Sonnet G4/500 and 512MB RAM which improves
performance a lot.

Btw, I bought the first 256MB from someone on eBay and the second one I
harvested from my fiancé's TiBook 667 when he upgraded to 1GB.

If you are looking to buy RAM, check OWC <http://eshop.macsales.com/>

Kay
--
http://mac-x-files.blogspot.com/