Lewin A.R.W. Edwards wrote:

I recently purchase a 333 Mhz Lombard that did not include a CD module.

If you find a bootable firewire CDRW somewhere you could do it that way, but your best bet is to find that CD module.

No FireWire on Lombard. I don't know if it can boot off USB CDs.

Pah, I get those late model G3 powerbooks mixed up all the time.

No firewire, then it has SCSI on it. He might be able to do it via SCSI target disk mode off of his G3, then, or an external bootable SCSI drive.

--
Bruce Johnson
University of Arizona