Hi all
Recently, there was mention of a WallStreet internal 56k modem constantly losing connection. I've been having this problem when I'd try to dial in to the university server, and assumed it was due to too much traffic, or the university implementing some sort of "ant-Mac" scheme. However, someone with a 12" PB has no problems, so I assume that either my modem is giving trouble, or I have a software problem (OS 9.2.2; Apple modem V2.200-V90; Open Transport 2.7.9; TCP/IP 2.7.9).

Does anyone have any suggestions on curing this problem? I'm afraid I'm a bit of a dunce on networks!

All the best

Karl
--
Dr. K. Gensberg,                                Tel. (44) 121-414 5406
School of Biosciences,                  Fax. (44) 121-414 6840