XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 15:53:20 -0500
From: Les Riess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Update Netscape for Pismo?

I have a Pismo 400, OS 9.1, and am using Netscape 4.75. I am
increasingly having trouble loading some, but not all, Web pages and
wondering if it might be tied this older version of Netscape. I have a
G4 desktop at my office and I use Netscape 7 and it works great. I'm not
interested in making any modifications to the Pismo, nor am I interested
in using another type of browser. My question is, will Netscape 7 run
well on my Pismo as is?

Les

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi, Les!

I've been running Netscape 7.0.1 on my WallStreet 266MHz with 256 Mb
with no problems.
I'm now using it on a 1400c 250 MHz G3. It had 40 Mb and Netscape 7.0.1
was slow. After upgrading the RAM to the 64 Mb limit, Netscape 7.0.1 is running just
fine. And I have found it is faster than Explorer 5.1 and iCab.

Now I want to migrate the Netscape mail and bookmarks to the 1400.
What files should I copy to the 1400?

Best regards.
Hugo Diaz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

"The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter is that his name
wasn't Henry Porter"