At 6:06 PM -0400 8/25/03, Andrew Johnson wrote:
On my Wallstreet 250, when I sometimes lift the unit using one hand on the corner near the battery bay, the unit will sometimes lose power, I imagine it has something to do with the contact between the battery and the connector being lost, but has anyone seen a problem like this before? any solutions?

A have seen it with a Kanga but not with my WallStreet. I never got around to resolving it in the Kanga. That is other than to not hold it that way.

It's likely the battery contacts opening up, they have possibly lost their springiness or are fouled.

--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA