This iBook does not have a PRAM battery. I think it uses a capacitor that's good for a very short times--the time to unscrew the battery and replace it--if you're lucky. The big battery is the only battery in it. If the main battery is dead, you need to run it with the adapter and get another battery--which are scarce as hens' teeth.

Gary

Are you saying you got a Blueberry iBook for $20? The battery is dead. I don't know the iBook very well but since almost every Apple laptop had had a backup or PRAM battery, I would think that this iBook had one too. It's probably a rechargeable one and since the main battery is dead, the backup battery is dead too. You might be able to get it back to work by keeping the iBook plugged in for 24 to 48 hours. It might need a fully charged main battery to do so, though...

-Laurent.