On Thursday, September 4, 2003, at 04:20 PM, Bruce Johnson wrote:
NO. NO. NO. Don't get a 15" tiBook. Wait for the 15" AlBook with 7457 CPU and functional WiFi antenna.

Mind you, I told someone to wait for the 15" AlBook in *April* because it was coming out 'any day now'.

All the rumor sites had reached the same fever pitch they're displaying now on it.

It's not going to be much longer till Apple Expo, September 16-20. At least wait till then. My son said the 15" tiBook was recently removed from the Berkeley education discount program.

Paul