as for which card is best for a wallstreet... if you're under OS9, the Orinoco cards (gold or silver) are the best you can find since they operate seamlessly with the Apple Airport software. Under OSX... well it's a little more dicey. I use a Netgear 401RA card (maybe it's NA401RA) it's not a bad card in and of itself. The real problem is in the fact that one must use the open source wireless driver from wirelessdriver.sourceforge.net or purchase the driver made by IOXperts ($20)

I've been using a Cisco Aironet 340 wireless driver on my wife's Lombard now under both OSX and OS 9. Cisco has supported driver software for both platforms. It works fine with 128 bit WEP to my Linksys base station. I bought the Orinoco Gold card and at the time, the open source drivers worked, but the wep support was not solid, and I refused to run my wireless network without WEP.

Steve