On Sep 12, 2003, at 11:31 PM, Gary E Davis wrote:

Hey all

I need help.. I'm trying to go wireless in my home but can't find
anything about going wireless with my wallstreet? Which PCMCIA card is
best to use?  And which Cable router would you recommend?

Begin a shameless plug:

OWC (eshop.macsales.com) is currently offering a PCMCIA 802.11g/802.11b card for 50$ that claims Airport 3.1 support. I have only had one problem purchasing from them in the past (got a drive DOA, but it was resolved in less than a week at no charge), and so far everything that was working when I got it is still working.

I recommend you check it out.
http://eshop.macsales.com/Item_Specials.cfm?ID=6054&Item=OWCWLC3010

The catch is that you need 10.2.6 (which uses Airport 3.1)... although the card does seem to work as a 802.11b card. If I had one, I would tell you if it worked as just an 802.11b card under OS 9 or the like...