G'day Guys,

I have a PISMO running OS 9.1 and I would like to buy (dare I say it...) MS Office for the Mac,
so that I can work from home (I have to use WinTels @ work unfortunately).

I've just brought OS X 10.2 and would like to know if I can run Office 98, (or possibly Office 2000) whilst using my new OS?

Can this software be used normally in OS X, or do you have to run it in OS X classic mode,
or can it ONLY be used in OS 9.1?

Does any else run Office 98/2000 in OS X 10.2 and what problems or bugs have you found in doing this?

Alternatively would I be best off splashing out and buying Office v. X and ending all my troubles and concerns? I'd rather not as is quite expensive considering the cost of AppleWorks.

Cheers Guys!

Simon
Australia
24/10/03