I, too, have two 256 mb modules from OWC in my wallstreet, running OS X
10.2.6   I had them in  there for over 3 months no trouble at all.

I have had an unusual problem start up just recently, though. The start up
can't finish because the computer can't find the hard drive hooked to it. I
seriously doubt it is the memory modules causing this.

But I've only been able to solve it (temporarily) by actually removing the
hard drive and reinstalling it. I don't know for sure, but I don't like the
way the hard drive fastens down, nor do I like the way the hard drive plugs
into the CPU chip. I have bid on a motherboard on ebay for the wallstreet,
thinking its the plug in site on the chip that is not getting a good
connection. But, then again, I seem to be leaning on a software problem too.
Whenever it does restart after one of these episodes, it starts up in OS
9.2.

Sid B