It has been brought to my attention that some subscribers of this list have
been sending emails back and forth with other subscribers. Although these
were off-list and not directly falling under the list's rules, since they
were sent to other subscribers, I will not tolerate such behavior from
anyone. The next time someone points me to improper emails sent by someone
on this list, the sender will be banned for a week. This is specially
disturbing because the subjects of those emails had almost nothing to do
with the use of Apple's G-based processor laptops.

Folks, you need to accept that not everyone will agree with what you're
saying and get over it. No matter how hard you try to enforce your point,
the other people are free to make their own opinions.

If you can't understand this and keep going, you'll be banned. You have been
warned.

-Laurent.