On Monday, November 3, 2003, at 03:20 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

I'm sorry, but I don't read the rules like you do. Using the email address
that are freely available to other list members to send improper/nasty
emails is the same than harvesting email addresses to spam people. People
are joining the list to enjoy and access the vast knowledge of other
members. They don't subscribe to receive nasty and insulting emails.

I want to take the time to apologize to Alan C. Magnus for complimenting him off-list about his many interesting pictures that are on his web site. The conversation was off topic which was wrong. ... but I did not know contacting a member of this list in an way that is not within the grasp, knowledge, control, power, and authority of the list NANNY was against the rules.

To the list, I promise never to have a life outside this list again. To Alan, I promise never to care about anything that you do that is not related to this list and discussed here. To the list NANNY, if you give my your home phone number (here, of course - we can't do that off list), I will endeavor to contact you to give you all the details of my off-list activities so that you can have the chance to grace me with your approval.

----
Microsoft Windows is dominant because so many people in the world LIKE an inferior OS.
--
<http://homepage.mac.com/stmoody>