At 15:20 -0500 on 11/3/03,  you (Laurent Daudelin), wrote:

> I'm sorry, but I don't read the rules like you do. Using the email address
> that are freely available to other list members to send improper/nasty
> emails is the same than harvesting email addresses to spam people. People
> are joining the list to enjoy and access the vast knowledge of other
> members. They don't subscribe to receive nasty and insulting emails.
>
> If you don't like how it is run, you can always unsubscribe. Or I can help,
> if you wish.

 I'm just a subscriber here, not the nanny, but I totally agree with Laurent.

As nanny, he sets the tone and enforces the rules.

Dan (the ListMom) has said more than once that subscribers who challenge
nannies will lose.

(I do happen to have a ponderous copy of the rules - should anyone wish to
review them.)

--
HTH,

 Paul (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) <><
QuadList & PCI PowerMacs nanny  ^±^
(Wonder what that means? Check out
<http://lowendmac.com/>)

 (Rest assured anyone  who sends me off-topic or abusive e-mail will be
banned.)