On 11/12/03 12:39 AM, "macnifico" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I want to get a newer iBook/PowerBook that starts with Mac OS9.
> I'll install Mac OS X, too; but I'll have to learn it. OS X didn't run
> too well on my WallStreet with 256 Mb, so I un-installed it, and didn't
> learn much.
> So what iBook/PowerBook would you listers recommend?

Unless you have financial reasons for keeping the purchase price very low, I
recommend that you look forward instead of looking back. Making the jump to
OS X doesn't demand huge amounts of knowledge. Using it requires a small
adjustment - rather like moving into a new house. It takes a few days to get
used to the new surroundings before you can walk around in the dark and
fight the bathroom light switch. If you run into trouble there's always this
list to help you out.

david