The processor upgrades look good from what I've read. From what I've read the Powerlogix blue chip G3 900 is just as fast, if not faster, than the Newertech G4 500. Additionally, you don't have to send you 'book away, just the daughtercard.

Gary
Hi, I have a PB g3 400 Pismo and I want to upgrade this mac because is a
machine that has performed really good in since i bought it, tis an excellent
machine and good looking too.
I want to know if someone can help me about the processor upgrades that are
available, are they worth the money and how good is the improvement under OS X
Tahnks
Hi, I have a PB g3 400 Pismo and I want to upgrade this mac because is a
machine that has performed really good in since i bought it, tis an excellent
machine and good looking too.
I want to know if someone can help me about the processor upgrades that are
available, are they worth the money and how good is the improvement under OS X
Thhnks