On 12/10/03 8:16 PM, "Kyle Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How did the "Bill Clinton and Powerbook" thread spin off into 3 threads?
> There is no reason for that.  Please do not rename a thread whenever you
> feel like it.  It makes it hard to follow.  Stick with the naming convention
> of the first poster.  Thanks

I belong to 6 lists and this is the only list where the owner seems to make
a habit of slapping wrists - usually fanning the flames in the process. But
this post takes the cake. Assuming you don't kick me off for this post (and
I wouldn't put it past you given what I've seen of your behavior in the
past) I can't wait to see what kind of mess this edict results in!

Stick with the naming convention of the first poster? Right. As a
conversation splits off into other topics (as they so often do) you want us
to continue with the same subject line rather than do the intelligent thing
and change it to reflect the changing topic?

Come on, give us all a break and go out for another cup of holiday cheer and
chill out a little.