I would suggest 1) resetting the pram 3 times. 2) Reset Power manager. 3) Reseat ram chips and processor. 4) Pull one ram chip at a time and try the computer with the other chip to test them. 5) Sometimes a failing keyboard can cause strange symptoms on the Wallstreet. These steps have all cured similar problems on my Wallstreet II.

Matt Halter