On 12/30/03 12:03 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Looking for experiences from those who are running OS 10.3.2 on a Pismo. Did
> you run into any problems, or experience any change in performance? I've
> been reading about some slowdowns and glitches (and have since seen a few
> fixes), but I'm wondering if I should stick at 10.3.1 for a while, perhaps
> even until 10.3.3.

Upgraded to 10.3.2 the day it became available on my Rev. B Pismo 400 w/ 320
MB RAM. No problems that I can directly attribute to the 10.3.2 update (i.e.
Any problems I have been having, which are very, very few, existed BEFORE
the update). Unlike another poster, Safari is working just as well as it
always has on this machine.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Scott
--
"Oh great! Now Hamlet's acting strange! Well, nobody out-crazies Ophelia!"
-Lisa-as-Ophelia, Simpsonized Hamlet