On 1/13/04 11:20 PM, "Bruce Alsobrook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into the
Cybertrough:

> On Jan 13, 2004, at 4:22 PM, Dr. John Pullyblank wrote:
>> Do keep in mind that anything you save to the hard drive after you
>> have deleted a file may write over the data, so be careful.
>
> Yet another argument for partitioning the hard drive into at least two
> parts.

Partitioning is not the best answer.  Making a backup that is not stored on
the same physical device is.  Burn DVD's or use an external HD.  Most times
all partitions will be lost at one time when a device fails.
--
Kyle H. Hansen

"It's Always darkest... right before it gets totally black."