Don't have enough space, but a good thought though!

Thanks!

On 29-Jan-04, at 02:45, Robin Ashe wrote:

On 1/28/04 9:39 PM, "Dave Bonhoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

FW is not an option to me. I don't have any FW devices nor FW equipped
machines. And my biggest SCSI drive is too small for a complete clone.
I was hoping to connect to the 'Family' iMac and create my back-up on
a partition of its drive that I have been unable to mount lately...

What about using FWB Partition Toolkit? If you have enough free space then
you'll be able to create another partition on which to install your new
system without losing anything.

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |