I replaced the hard drive in my ibook and intended to install the old 10GB drive from the iBook in my Wallstreet. The 10 GB drive was nearly full with only about 750 mb free. When I was done I booted up the Wallstreet. I was just about ready to reboot with the Jaguar install disk to partition the hard drive in 8 and 2 GB partitions, when I realized that I was running Panther on the Wallstreet. I've since run DiskWarrior and deleted a bunch of files down to about 5GB. So I now don't quite know what to do. Leave Panther alone or reformat in partitions. Any ideas?

John Slavin