On Saturday, January 31, 2004, at 08:35 PM, Robin Ashe wrote:

On 1/31/04 3:28 PM, "David M. Ensteness" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But, as has been said, when Dell screws up, no
one cares.

I don't buy that. I think it's more likely that Mac users don't care or like
to think that PC users put up with crap so that they can feel better about
themselves.

You know, this really begs the question; if you are such a PC fan, what are you doing with a Mac in the first place? Maybe you should sell that Wallstreet to someone who would appreciate it, and buy yourself one of those "quality" Dell laptops. Then you can run your beloved Windows ME to your hearts content.