On 1/31/04 9:17 PM, "John Slavin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I replaced the hard drive in my ibook and intended to install the old
> 10GB drive from the iBook in my Wallstreet.  The 10 GB drive was nearly
> full with only about 750 mb free.  When I was done I booted up the
> Wallstreet.  I was just about ready to reboot with the Jaguar install
> disk to partition the hard drive in 8 and 2 GB partitions, when I
> realized that I was running Panther on the Wallstreet.  I've since run
> DiskWarrior and deleted a bunch of files down to about 5GB.  So I now
> don't quite know what to do.  Leave Panther alone or reformat in
> partitions.  Any ideas?
>
> John Slavin

I can't really suggest what to do, but if you do get panther running on your
Wallstreet let us know how it goes.

If you decide to repartition, I would recommend using FWB Partition Toolkit,
that way you won't lose any data when you make the partitions. I split up my
10GB hard drive like that and had no troubles whatsoever.