Hi Dan, well I wiggled the cable and made sure everything was seated and
plugged in and to no avail.  How do I find the make and model of my screen?
Will any LCD of the same make and model work, will the connector be the
same, will it take my cable?  Will one from a Dell or IBM work, if it is the
correct one of course?  Thanks for your help and suggestions.  Jim
--
Jim Scolman
Artist Photography Services