Ultimately...no.

> Steve, I read this as saying that the nanny is the mom's representative on
> each of the lists. Therefore, questions of policy should be discussed with
> the nanny, who will then pass them on the mom. Since it's Kyle's job to act
> as intermediary between us and Dan, this is the appropriate forum for such
> questions.

Wrong.  I am Dan's representative here.  This list is not for discussing List
maintenance or policy.  It is for discussing "G-Books."  That is all.  Other
conversations are considered OT.  I let alot of OT things go, but when I directly
asked for this thread to be stopped and people keep posting on it I have little choice
gut to start banning people.

If you have any questions or problems with list maintenance or policy then you need to
contact Dan Knight (or myself) directly and address your concerns.  My job is to keep
this list (and 3 others)rolling in the direction they were meant to be.  I have
already e-mailed him with all or your points and that is all that can be done.
Rehashing it on list is wasting bandwidth.

This is my 2nd final warning to drop this thread.

--Kyle
G-Books Nanny