on 20/02/04 02:48, Clark Martin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> At 8:02 PM -0600 2/19/04, Hector I Macedo wrote:
>> I have a WS that originally was a 233, I upgraded it to a 292 Mhz,
>> and have installed 10.1.5 and it does OK, but when I have tried to
>> install 10.2 it goes half way and then it just hangs there with no
>> final outcome, is that a sign that it reached its limit?
>

> Writing this on a WS 233MHz, 384Mb & OS 10.2.6 so, no that's not the
> limit.  Unfortunately I don't have much else to help you with.

Depends on the memory. Some third-party will do, some won't.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

flowchart n.: [techspeak] An archaic form of visual control-flow
specification employing arrows and 'speech balloons' of various shapes.
Hackers never use flowcharts, consider them extremely silly, and associate
them with COBOL programmers, card wallopers, and other lower forms of life.
This attitude follows from the observations that flowcharts (at least from a
hacker's point of view) are no easier to read than code, are less precise,
and tend to fall out of sync with the code (so that they either obfuscate it
rather than explaining it, or require extra maintenance effort that doesn't
improve the code). See also PDL, sense 1.