You might try www.wegenermedia.com

On Friday, February 27, 2004, at 04:30 PM, Dan K wrote:

Old thread I know, just catching up . . .

On 2/22/04 3:30 PM Dennis Reeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The dvd/cd drive in my Pismo is dying (it's a slow death apparently)
and I am getting tired of the death throes. Several months ago
somebody recommended a Lite-On LSC 24801 or a Sony CRX820 as possible
replacements. Both of these are DVD/CDRW drives. The original poster
(back in December) thought they should be available online for around
$80. Not finding them anywhere. So...anybody have any suggestions for
replacement drives for the Pismo - would definitely prefer a DVD/CDR
combo drive. Do NOT need a DVD-R unit. Thanks.

Not a drive source, just EBM infos:

<http://mywebpages.comcast.net/macdan/ebms.html#pismo>

hth,

Dan K

http://macdan.n3.net/
carracho://dankephoto.dhs.org:9700
hotline://dankephoto.dhs.org:9500

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |