I have a 400MHz Titanium with a vertical line running up the left side of
the screen. It's a pixel wide. Sometimes it's two pixels.

If I grab the top corners of the screen and torque it slightly (push one
corner away, pull the other towards me) the lines clear up. When I release
they come back. This leads me to believe there is a loose connection.

I'd like to take the screen apart but my service manual doesn't cover it's
disassembly, only it's removal. Does anyone know of instructions, perhaps
pictures or text posted online, that might help me with the procedure?

TIA,
-Mark