I'm been thinking about this to but what I found out is the ibooks don't have s video if you want send some video out to a tv . but all the g4s have it and the Pismo
Michael & Sharon Vogt <><

On Apr 13, 2004, at 8:28 PM, Andrew wrote:

12" G4 iBook brand-spanking-new is about the best value in the Apple line, new or used.

Andrew
--

"China, which we call Red China, just exploded a nuclear bomb, which we called a device."

© 1965, Tom Lehrer
On Apr 13, 2004, at 7:09 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

on 4/13/04 6:46 PM, G-Books at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:45:35 +0100
Subject: whats best/???
From: "vicki duggan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all

need advice.

what is the best overall system. for day to day use.

snow 500mhz 256 cache ibook 256 ram. dvd . 15gb hdd.

lombard 400mhz 1mb cache 320 ram dvd. 6gb hdd

let me know.

vicki

Pismo, Hands down.

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |