Hey there !

I was wondering if it could be possible to construct an homemade Pram battery for my (still) dead powerbook (but working on it ...). It has been sitting on a shelf for almost 2 years, not connected and no battery in the bay, so it must be pretty dead now.

I looked on the net and ebay, prices are ranging from 10$ for a very used one, to 100$ for a new one !!
and since I currently reside in Taiwan at the moment, my resources to find one here are pretty limited and shipping would be prohibitive for such a small item. Macs are not too popular around here !

So, what are the specs for that little battery ? I am sure there is somebody that already tried this !

Thanks !

Jeff