Ok, I have a copy of Carbon Copy Cloner now.  I looked in the preferences
and Iım not sure what I need to set.  I want to make a clone of my hd on
this laptop and save it across the network to a Windoze 2000 Server.

What settings do I need to check/uncheck to do this and then be able to
restore it back to this machine if something goes wrong and I canıt get
Panther to install fresh?

Also, how can I make a copy that will allow this laptop to be network
bootable if I might have problems at some point and need to boot off of that
version?  How does all that work?

Sorry for the questions, Iım still a mac newb.  I could read through the
help files for an hour and still possibly get it wrong, or ask someone whoıs
done it and knows how to do it right.  Thanks in advance.

Rad...