But doesn't CCC make a bootable disk out of the target
disk? Or is that one option?
Also, can you use a non-Apple ROM HDD - I've tried
everything to install X on a Compaq branded HDD but no
go. I was able to install OS 9 drivers via the X
install CD, but Apple Drive Set Up still sees it as an
unsupported drive.
George

--- Laurent Daudelin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> on 29/04/04 22:23, Rad Craig at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Ok, I have a copy of Carbon Copy Cloner now.  If
CCC