On Friday, May 14, 2004, at 10:09 PM, Zoltan wrote:

Hello all. . .

I've got a Pismo/500, 1gig RAM, 30 gig HDD and I'm currently running Jaguar 10.2.8. I mainly use my beloved laptop for online web design and I'm usually connected on the field via my cell phone through Bluetooth. Folks, believe it or not, I've got Panther sitting at home on a shelf. . .why? I'm simply afraid to install it.

In my experience, 10.2->10.3 was the most trouble-free upgrade in a long time. I had *one* problem upgrading some 25-30 systems, and that problem was solved by 10 minutes in the Terminal. (and if you don't have $7000 DNA Sequencing software in your bag of tricks, you needn't worry)

All those devices will work.

--
"Wherever you go, there you are." - B. Banzai, Ph.D.
Bruce Johnson