On May 22, 2004, at 1:08 PM, Jim Eddy wrote:

On May 18, 2004, at 7:40 PM, Mikael Byström wrote:

Andrew, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

Perhaps Apple means the Lombard and Pismo can't use a two expansion bay
devices at once?

This is now the real question. They actually can't? Isn't that a bit silly? I wasn't aware of it.

I don't think there are any expansion bay devices that will go into the left side. Only a battery AFAIK. The right will take both.

I did see a long time ago there was a HDD that came in 1gig, 2gig, and 6gig configurations which was shaped just like the battery that was designed for the expansion bays in the Pismo, Lombard etc. Perhaps this drive, if u could find one, might work in the left side since it's shaped the same? Just a thought. . ..

Zoltan

THE BLUETOOTH MASTER
--
Jim Eddy James Eddy Woodworks

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |