On Sunday, May 23, 2004, at 10:20 AM, Clark Martin wrote:

At 1:44 PM -0700 5/22/04, Amanda Ward wrote:
Hi All...

I have a USB card in my Wallstreet. I loaded the drivers for the card, but it doesn't show up in system profiler. If I connect a USB keyboard and mouse to the card it works just fine, but nothing else seems to work.
Okay... if the keyboard and mouse do work through the card, then I kind of assume the card is working and I'm just having problems getting the drivers for other equipment to function. Maybe???

Right

Running a Wallstreet G3-266, 192 Mb ram, 4 Gb hd and OS 10.2.0. (Yes... it's a little slow, but it works!)

Increase your RAM, it's a must. I'd also suggest upgrading to 10.2.8. I typing this on a Wallstreet 233 / 320Mb RAM / 40Gb HD / 10.2.8 w/ WiFi and USB cards installed.

What are the other USB devices? I connect a video camera, memory card reader, cell phone and PDA via USB.

At the moment just a VST USB floppy drive and a Canon i250 printer, but I was thinking the card wasn't working so I didn't focus on the fact that maybe I was doing something wrong with installing the drivers.

Amanda