on 13/06/04 15:00, Bill Buckhaults at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> My trusty Wallstreet for the past five years is now driving me nuts. It
> frequently crashes while surfing with Netscape Navigator 7.1, but only
> when I try to use bookmarks. It gives  error message #1 or #2 and
> sometimes states Control strip extension address error and other times,
> Finder address error. I run OS 9.1 with 96 megs of ram on a 233mhz
> processor.
> Can someone please provide advise or suggestions? Any help will be
> appreciated.

Bill,

Can you remember any change you did to your Wallstreet, hardware or
software, shortly before those crashes started? You might have your answer
right there. If no change has been done, then there might be something with
the hardware failing. Do you still have the original hard disk? Have you
tried running a disk utility to check the hard drive?

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

FUBAR n.: The Failed UniBus Address Register in a VAX. A good example of how
jargon can occasionally be snuck past the suits; see foobar, and foo for a
fuller etymology.