I shopped and felt the 17" was nice but just too big. The 12" is really
handy to cart around and very light. I settled on the in-between and got the
15". I bought one and had to add the Airport Extreme and more memory. Now
the darn Extreme card comes standard. And the new 15" PBs are faster. Mine I
have now became obsolete two months after I bought it.

Best Regards,
Byron