Hi Claire and Amanda,

Well ya' know you can always get a 12" and simply hook up a bigger monitor to it at home, and with a USB keyboard and mouse, use it while it's closed. I do that all the time at home on my Pismo 14.1". After I come to a point when I don't need two monitors anymore, I close the lid, it goes to sleep, then I wake it up with my USB mouse and I'm back in business using my 19" LCD monitor! As far as I know, the 12"ers can do this also.

Hope this helps in any decision making. . .

Zoltan

THE BLUETOOTH MASTER