The National Enquirer reports at 9:58 AM -0500 6/28/04, Claire Hart wrote:

> > (I have 8 partitions and 5 Operating Systems on my drive.)
> > Just keep in mind the two caveats I mentioned above.
> >
> > Good Luck,
> >
> > Bob

>Bob,
>
>Just out of curiosity:  What five  OSes do you have?

One of the advantages of using an older PB is that it is not limited
to OS X.x. So I have the following Operating Systems:

8.5 which was what I was using when I installed the new drive.
8.6 which became my primary OS when I discovered that it didn't kill
anything that I had been using
9.1 which is installed primarily for tech support
9.2.2 for Classic and possible use if I hadn't been able to get my
USB printer & Airport to run in 8.6
10.2.4 for OS X usage

If I wasn't limited to using the first 8GB on this PB, I would
install 10.3.4 on it as well. But I can't without overwriting 10.2.4,
which I'm not ready to do.

Actually, I have another OS installed. I always keep a "backup" copy
of my primary OS on another partition so that I can grab anything
from the System or Finder file, to any Extension or CP and copy them
to the primary System without having to reinstall or use TomeViewer.
That's why I have never done a clean install in all of the years that
I've used a Mac.

Bob