Well you download and install XPostfacto first. Then you run XPostfacto and it will install some stuff and then you'll have the option of installing off the Panther CD, so it will reboot onto the Pather CD and install away. I just did an upgrade from Jaguar, so you need to get your os 9 problem figured out.

On Jul 3, 2004, at 2:02 PM, Larry le Mac wrote:

From: john slavin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For what it's worth I've been running Panther on my Wallstreet II 233 with absolutely no problem. XPostfacto worked fine for me.

I have installed Jaguar now (after I reformatted the drive as suggested)
but I remember when Panther was in beta a friend of mine raved about
how fast it was on slower Macs, so I may actually try it.

Where do I go from here ?

Do I install XPostfacto and then install Panther, but what do I do
with Jaguar ? Do I do an "erase and install" ?

Larry

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |